Friday, November 19, 2010

6 monthz

I have to admit I probably made fun of people in the past who did things like this but now that I'm with someone that I'm completely in love with, it doesn't matter. Yes, we dressed up on our 6 months and went to Capannina on Union in the lovely SF. It was delicious and our waiter was a crack up. He made me feel like a fatty for ordering all the "big" meals, whatever a girls gotta eat.

Caesar Salad with Fresh Dungeness Crab & Croutons
Buffalo Mozzarella & Prosciutto Ravioli in Tomato Sauce
Veal Scaloppine with Lemon-Caper Sauce, Spinach & Parmesan Risotto
Braised Short Ribs with Mashed Potatoes in a Red Wine Sauce/nomz
Sicilian Style Cannoli with Espresso Creme
Another plus was that our six months was on the night that the Giants won the World Series, so the whole meal we were entertained with people screaming and honking their horns. It made a memorable night, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment